Friday, July 24, 2009

So... About that...

This is my first blog attempt. I have no idea if i'll actually stick with it and write more than just this one entry, since all my other attempts ended with me procrastinating.

My name is Cindy, 20 years old, and originally from British Columbia. In June I actually moved to live with my boyfriend (who i will be calling Yogi Bear in this blog) in Manitoba and so far its been good for the most part at least. I know... I know... You're probably thinking "What the hell is wrong with her? What if it doesn't work out?". Well I know it seems like a crazy insane thing some crazy insane person would do but... if you don't understand love, then you won't ever understand why I made the huge move. A move that took me away from family and friends.

Now... things haven't been quite so perfect as I would have hoped (but since when does it ever do that?). We have gotten upset at each other, even though its mostly me that gets upset at him. One reason is that... back when we first started dating I saw a RP convo he had on msn. An inappropriate one (not quite sex so get your mind out of the gutter)... I got so upset that I cried and thought of leaving.

SO... He promised he would never RP again like that. Now fast foward to present time (or rather a few days ago).... I had gotten upset or Yogi had gotten upset, and we were telling each other things, and then he revealed that he had RP'd again. A sexual orientated one from the impression I had... and this was months after he had PROMISED me that he wouldn't. Needless to say I was hurt, and I was considering trying to get a plane ticket back to BC and never come back. It stung. If someone makes a promise you should keep it, especially if theyre the one you love right?

But I didnt leave. I chose to stay and we talked. Eventually I calmed down and as you can tell i'm still with Yogi. There have been so many times, more times than there should have been, where I wanted to break up with him. I was visiting him in march sometime, and something else happened where I was even more hurt than him doing some stupid RP or whatever... I still stayed with him. I'll explain why in the end...

There were times, when I was still in BC and Yogi was in Manitoba, when he said he would talk to me or play a game online with me, but then he would decide last minute to Raid on WoW. Anyways... I've started to resent WoW since then.

Then theres IMVU.... I'm sure he has people that he talks to on there on a friends list, and i keep feeling like he has a second account though he keeps trying to assure me that its not true. I dont know what to believe. And its slightly more complicated than what i've just written but im starting to get too lazy to type... But think RP. I'm finding it hard to fully trust him. I never know if hes hiding something from me but I'm trying to get past it anyways. The past is the past right?

Now... I dont want you to think of Jarret as a bad guy. Hes incredibly sweet, and he listens to me when I need to talk to someone. He loves me for me, and doesn't care about my scars and imperfections and I love him to death. I stayed with him because Love is easy to come by, but True Love is a lot harder to find. In Yogi I think I have found True Love.

Yeah... I don't care if you call me "stupid" or "cheesy" or just plain laugh at me. I love Yogi and thats all that really matters. If you care about each other enough you can learn to get past anything, even if you unintentionally hurt the other.

I love you Yogi Bear. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment